WHAT YOU NEED
- Get yourself a pen and paper
- That’s it!!
- To play Round 4 (Where In The World?) interactively, click on the google map link here. This is optional (you can still play without it!)
IF YOU FORGET A QUESTION….
Don’t worry! All the questions are written below!
WEEK 2: QUESTIONS RECAP
ROUND 1: QUICK QUESTIONS
- Which format does Kohli have his highest average?
- When did India and Pakistan last play a bilateral series. BONUS: which neutral venue has hosted the most games?
- Who “won” the previous tied ICC knockout game? BONUS: Why?
- What was Shannon Gabriel the first person to do? BONUS: What unfortunate thing did Kevin Kasuza do?
- Who is the only non-Australian to top the wickets in the WBBL?
- Which country has players at top of the all time runs and wickets for Women’s ODI’s?
- The Oval was the first to host how many of these?
a) First cricket Test; b) First football international;
c) First rugby international; d) First FA Cup Final
ROUND 2: HIGHER OR LOWER?
STARTING NUMBER: 51
- Men’s Test 99s
- Men’s Test “8-fer’s”
- Don Bradman’s 1st Class Average
- Men’s Test “Hit-wickets”
- Ashley Giles Test wickets
BONUS: Who was Giles’ 100th Test wicket?
ROUND 3: ANSWER SMASH
- 3-Line poem
He played for Sri Lanka and Surrey
- Actress in “V-For Vendetta”
One of 2019 most controversial cricket topics
- Chinese cooking flavour
- Extra piece of batting protection
Marlamade-loving child story charcater
- What Watson/Broad would do
They fought Darth Vadar’s army on Endor
- What you might trim (- the “e”)
England won here by just 2 runs in the 2005 Ashes
- Capital of Uganda
ROUND 4: WHERE IN THE WORLD?
- Where is the Hurlingham Club?
- Where was KP’s last 1st Class match?
- Where was the first Test 300?
- Where do batters not like the “Doctor’s” visit?
- Where is the World’s longest-running cricket festival?
- Where did Sri Lanka win the ODI World Cup Final?
- Where is the Bellerive Oval?
- Where is the only international cricket stadium build below sea level?
- Where was the GCT20 2019?
- Where is the highest altitude international cricket stadium?
ROUND 5: HIGHER OR LOWER?
STARTING NUMBER: 501
- Zimbabwe’s highest ever test score?
- England home tests?
- Glenn McGrath Test runs
- Highest aggregate score in a 3-Test series?
- India’s highest ever test score?
BONUS: How many centuries has K.Nair scored apart from his 303* in this match?
ROUND 6: WHO AM 1?
- I had a solid 52-Test career
- I had a 6-year gap between Tests
- I won 5 Ashes, and lost 2 (1 was controversial)
- I scored 6996 Test runs
- My Test batting average is in the 70s
- I made an international debut against Hong Kong….
- ….but not in cricket! I’m a duel international
- I missed last November’s WT20 Final due to injury
ROUND 7: THE IMPOSSIBLE QUESTION
If Tests continue to be played at the same rate at in the past (Total Tests/years)….
….when would the 50,000th Test be played?
CLICK HERE FOR WEEK 2 ANSWERS