Custom coaching packages for every cricketer!
We can create a training program to match your standard, needs and ambitions….and help you get the most value for your money!
Beginners and Newcomers:
Starting out in a new sport can be a quite daunting – even scary – experience! But it doesn’t have to be!
We can give you the core skills, that will allow you to play with freedom and in a positive way
- Getting used to hard ball- there is nothing like the first time you face down a fast bowler! But once you get over this hurdle, life becomes easier. We can help you build your confidence with each ball, and thinking more about hitting the ball, rather than the consequences of it hitting you!
- Batting “Fundamentals”- With the right early guidance, you can transform from “walking wicket” to “immovable object”. Ingrain the GSB (grip, stance, backlift), and learn the building blocks of a sound bowling action.
For players who have decided cricket is a sport for them, who aspire to reach the next level!
Whatever your goals or motivations are, we can help you towards achieving them.
- Single sessions- whether you are looking to improve generally, or have a special match or tournament to prepare for, we can use a 1 or 2 hour session to help you forwards.
- Multiple sessions- during pre-season, 1-to-1 sessions are an excellent chance to make a full analysis of your game. Identify all areas you can improve, make adjustments to your technique, and ingrain them in time for Summer!
- Adapting to Conditions- do you have particular trouble playing against the spinning ball? Are you getting out caught in the slips too often? We all have vulnerabilities. They could be technical (not executing shots consistently), mental (frustration or nerves building), or tactical (approaching an innings). We can equip you with the skills to confront your innings stage by stage.
For cricketers looking to excel. Gain specific advice and professional feedback. We can deliver a session to help you strive for ever higher performances.
- Video Analysis- a vital tool for elite athletes! We break down each stage of a stroke or bowling action….finding recurring themes, strengths and weaknesses. You might be surprised at what you discover!
- Player Profiles- receive detailed feedback on your performance in 1-to-1 sessions, along with areas to improve. A permanent reminder of your learning points, to take away into your own club sessions. Our points system is the same as used by Surrey Cricket when assessing Academy prospects….rating players’ skills and strategic attributes.
- SEE AN EXAMPLE OF OUR PLAYER PROFILE TEMPLATE